This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you wanting to try aromatherapy to help with headaches, sleeplessness, stress, etc? If so, consider an essential oil diffuser. Diffusion is a great way to use aromatherapy, and one of the safest ways. There are so many diffusers to choose from it can be overwhelming. All this month we are featuring some of our favorites.
One popular product is the doTERRA Petal Diffuser. It has a sleek design that will look great in any room in your home, and since it is small and lightweight, you can move it easily from room to room, so you can use it wherever you need it. Read on to learn more.
Fill the Room with Fresh Scents
Using a diffuser isn’t like spraying a scented product in the room, where the scent disappears in just a few minutes. This essential oil diffuser can disperse aroma in a space as large as 330 square feet. Just one of these diffusers can fill one or more rooms with fresh scents from your favorite essential oils.
DoTerra is a big name in the essential oil world. Let’s take a look at some of the features their essential oil diffuser has to offer.
- Humidifier – Ultrasonic diffusers release a cool mist into the air. This can help add some humidity to the room. If you have dry sinuses, this could help.
- Automatic Shut-Off – You don’t have to worry about falling asleep with this unit turned on. If it does run out of water before you wake up, it can sense when the water tank has run dry, and will automatically shut itself off.
- Timed Settings – Another option is to use the timed settings, so you can basically set it and forget it. There are three timed settings, and you set it to run for one, two, or four hours. At the end of the timed setting, the essential oil diffuser will shut off automatically.
- Nightlight – This essential oil diffuser can act as a nightlight, and you can choose from a variety of colored lights.
- Quiet Operation – Even if you intend to use this diffuser while you are sleeping, there is not going to be a lot of noise to disturb you. Many diffusers give off a humming noise that can be annoying. This device is quiet, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties going to sleep.
- Warranty – This essential oil diffuser, as well as all other doTERRA products, come with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defects. If you have any issues in this time period, do not hesitate to contact customer service to find out about getting a replacement or a refund without any questions or hassles.
See specs on the next tab.
Pros and Cons
We have talked about a lot of the great features of this essential oil diffuser from doTERRA. Now it is time mention a few more things that people really like about this product, as well as the things that they don’t. Here are the pros and cons to consider before buying this essential oil diffuser.
- Timer – Choose from one, two, or four hour run times, perfect to get you to sleep and then shut off.
- Easy to Use and Clean – Using this device is easy. All you have to do is open the lid, add a few drops of your favorite essential oils, and turn the machine on. You won’t have any problems cleaning this essential oil diffuser either. All you have to do is remove the lid and wipe down the inside with a damp cloth.
- Not Working – Some users have reported that they can’t get their Petal Diffuser to work. The light will come on and blink, and then nothing happens. Luckily, there is a good warranty, and they were able to get replacements.
Aromatherapy offers numerous health benefits. It can help you to sleep better at night. It can help you to have better focus and clarity. It might even help to boost your immune system. A diffuser in your home can help you achieve these goals. The doTerra diffuser is a very popular choice with many satisfied customers.