This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you have difficulties sleeping at night? Air too dry? Need to recharge the negative ions in your home after running the air conditioner? Want your home to smell fresh. What if one small appliance could help you with all of those things?
So, now that we have piqued your interest, we want to tell you about a great little aromatherapy diffuser, the 2017 ASAKUKI Premium Touch Sensitive Essential Oil Diffuser.
A Five-in-One Device
This essential oil diffuser is actually a lot more than just a diffuser. It is five devices in one. In addition to being a diffuser, it is also a humidifier, a negative ionizer, an air purifier, and a nightlight. You could spend a lot of money to buy all of these devices individually, but this is everything you need in one compact machine that you can use in any room in your home. It will run for up to 16 hours on the low mist setting, and if it runs out of water, it will automatically shut itself off and not overheat.
You can fill an entire room, and then some, with the fragrances of your favorite essential oils. Use a single scent, or a combination of scents to give yourself the ultimate aromatherapy experience, right at home. This diffuser will disperse the essential oils up to 430 square feet, so the scents are going to fill any room you are using it in. Some of our favorite features of this essential oil diffuser include:
- Humidifier – Not only is this machine great for aromatherapy, it also acts as a humidifier, and can humidify up to 269 square feet. It also works to help purify the air in your home, and it acts as a negative ionizer. Using this machine is going to help keep the air in your home moist, and free of a number of allergens.
- Automatic Shut-Off – You can have up to 16 hours of operating time on the low mist setting, and if this device should happen to run out of water, it will automatically shut itself off, so you don’t need to worry about forgetting to turn it off.
- Timer – You can set the timer, so this unit diffuses your favorite essential oils for a specific period of time. As mentioned, it can run for up to 16 hours, but you can also set it for one, two, and three-hour intervals, which is more than enough time to enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy session at home. In fact, a timer is one of our top recommended features to look for in a diffuser.
- Materials – This device is made from high grade materials that are safe for the environment. In fact, the materials used to make this diffuser are the same materials that are used to make baby bottles, and they are made with a hi-tech production process.
- LED Lights – You have the option to enjoy a little bit of light therapy with your aromatherapy when you use this device. There are seven different colored LED lights which you can have on in a single light or continuously changing patterns of colors. You can even use this diffuser as a nightlight.
- Warranty – If you are not completely satisfied with this essential oil diffuser within the first six months of use, you can take advantage of the no-hassle money-back guarantee. There is also a one-year limited warranty that covers problems caused by manufacturer defects.
See specs on next tab.
Pros and Cons
Now we come to the part where we look at the good and the bad about this essential oil diffuser. Yes, this product has loads of awesome features, but that doesn’t mean that every user has been completely happy with it. Here are the pros and cons to consider before buying this essential oil diffuser.
- Improved Air Quality – Because this device also acts as a humidifier and an air purifier, it is going to help improve the air quality in your home. You and your family are going to be breathing a lot better. As a diffuser, the scents can mask pet odors, smoke, food odors, and more. The air purifier helps to remove allergens from the air.
- Use Anywhere – This is not a large device, so you can use it in any room in your home, even if you don’t have a whole lot of space. It measures 4.76 inches tall by 6.6 inches wide, and weighs about a pound or so. You can turn any room in your home into your own private spa for aromatherapy sessions to help you sleep better at night.
- Easy to Use – Everything you need except the essential oils is included in the box. This device is easy to use, and offers one-touch controls so you don’t have to fiddle with a lot of buttons. It is even easy to control the seven LED lights that help to enhance the atmosphere for your at-home aromatherapy sessions.
- Touch Controls – Some users have reported that the touch controls do not work, and that they had to return their units for refunds. The manufacturer’s customer satisfaction policy makes this a minor issue in our opinion.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy, you need a good essential diffuser, such as the ASAKUKI Premium Touch Sensitive. This machine is five different devices, and it works to help clear the air in your home, freshen the air to clear your mind, and make your home smell fantastic.