This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
Essential oils have long been known for their therapeutic effects. Music is also known to be extremely therapeutic. So, what do you get when you combine the two? You get the ArtNaturals Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier with a Bluetooth speaker, a clock, and an alarm (in case you get so relaxed you fall asleep!). This unit offers electric cool mist aromatherapy for any room in your home, and you can even take it to work and use it in your office. We really like this particular system, because it combines two of our favorite things: essential oil therapy and music. Keep reading to learn more about this essential oil diffuser and humidifier.
Ideal for Bedrooms
While this essential oil diffuser can be used in any room, we really like it for the bedroom. You can get rid of your nightlight, alarm clock, and music player, because you get it all in this one unit, along with awesome essential oil therapy. The bedroom is a great place to have this unit, because you can lay back and relax, and reap the benefits of aromatherapy.
This machine is an awesome combination of tranquility and technology, and it proves that the two can go hand-in-hand. It is a combination of an aromatherapy mist diffuser, and LED night light, alarm clock, and a music player, and it looks great too, so it will suit any room in your home. Some of the features we like the most about this essential oil diffuser include:
- Relieve Dry Sinuses – Not only is this unit great for aromatherapy sessions, it is also perfect for anyone who suffers from dry sinuses. This machine is also a humidifier, so in addition to inhaling beneficial respiratory oils, it is also going to bring a lot of relief to your dry sinuses.
- Play Music – When you combine aromatherapy with your favorite music, you have a really terrific way to relieve a lot of stress and simply relax. This unit uses Bluetooth accessibility, so you can play your favorite music.
- LED Lights – There are seven LED lights, and you have the option to use one to create a soft glow throughout the room, or have more illumination so you have a nightlight. Pick the lighting combination that is just right for you. You can also choose the color of the lights. Colors include clear, green, yellow, blue, purple, orange, and red.
- No Heat – This essential oil diffuser works without any heat. This means that not only is it safe for you to use, it is also save for use around children and pets.
- Automatic Shut-Off – You can set this essential oil diffuser, and then sit back to relax and just forget about shutting it off. This unit has an automatic shut-off, so even if you fall asleep due to deep relaxation from aromatherapy, the machine is going to turn itself off.
- Timer – You can set the amount of time you want this diffuser to do its thing. There are three different settings: one hour, three hours, and six hours, so you can have scents running through your home for several hours at a time if you wish. A timer is one of my most recommended features as aromatherapy is best used in moderation.
See specs on next tab.
Pros and Cons
While there are several great features about this essential oil diffuser, we would be remiss if we didn’t discuss some of the negative things that people are saying. After all, we want to make sure that you have all of the information you need before you make a purchase. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons about this diffuser.
- Three Machines in One – This unit is actually three machines in one. Obviously, its intended use is as an essential oil diffuser. But, it also acts as a nightlight, and as an alarm clock. You can also use it to play your favorite tunes during aromatherapy sessions.
- Size – This unit is not going to take up a whole lot of space. It is just seven inches wide by six and a half inches tall. It holds up to 400 ml of water, so it can release a lot of scent into even a large room.
- Clock – The biggest issue we can see with this unit, and something that others have complained about, is the fact that the clock is too small, making it difficult to read, especially in the dark. This may not be the best unit for anyone with failing eyesight if you plan on using the clock.
- Bluetooth—Some users have had issues with the Bluetooth connection, or the speaker failing. Art Naturals does have a 90 day return policy.
Summing it Up
You don’t have to leave your home in order to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy. The ArtNaturals Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier will not only provide you with professional quality aromatherapy, but can also be used as a humidifier to relieve dry sinuses. If you live in an area that has cold, dry winters, this machine is a solid option for you.