This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
- Uplifting and balancing; useful for anxiety, stress and tension
- Expectorant properties may be useful in respiratory conditions
- Antiseptic qualities may help to clear the air
- Insect repellant (and according to Kayla Fioravanti, cat repellant too!)
- Blends well with many oils
Properties: antiseptic, antiviral, antibiotic, antispasmodic, antidepressant, sedative, antipyretic, analgesic, expectorant
Uses: Depression, stress, fatigue, tension, infection, insomnia, uplifting, balancing
Cautions: Phototoxic due to presence of furocoumarin. FCF free versions are available.